What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heaven needed another angel....RIP our dear friend Liz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

texas hOOters

Senior Streaker
CALL HER !!!! You never know when you may never have another chance !!!! Do not wait another minute.....CALL HER NOW !!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Please call your daughter vixen. :kiss She loves you and you love her. Not much else is that important in life.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
hOOters.. you are welcome Sisterchick.. looks like it's just 3 of us now you me and Lisaluck..

Oh and we are gonna plan for next June so get ready..

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I promised myself I would take time out today to tell the people I care about that I love them,you never know when it will be too late.I've told my family now onto my friends

I love you my fellow Streakers :kiss. Liz,I miss you.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I promised myself I would take time out today to tell the people I care about that I love them,you never know when it will be too late.I've told my family now onto my friends

I love you my fellow Streakers :kiss. Liz,I miss you.

Love you too Cas, love all you Streakers, you all hold a special place in my heart even though we have never met in person, the love is still there.:)HG

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I am so happy to see very one taking the time to show there love for each other. Life is so unpredictable.
I try to show I care every time I post- by ending it with a hug.

Hugs:kiss:kiss

wyldgirl

Senior Streaker
There is a saying
"Our value is not measured by how much we love but by how much we are loved by others"

Reading these comments it is appearent that Lizzie was PRICELESS!
I pray wherever she is they know this!

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
OMG!! What happened to Lizz!! I feel so sick and my heart has broke in to a million pieces right now. Poor sweet no noncense Lizz is gone??!!! She was such a bright blazing light and so damn funny. She had her beliefs and stuck to them like glue. Last time we pm each other was just 2 months ago:ahhhhh5645 She was a great strong lady who was always there for her streak family. Oh God Lizz you will be missed! This is the last Lizz and I spoke via pm...

You know better than anyone about our governments lies- being a Mother and her BABY sent on a "mission that switched and turned into a lie... I would not want you to think I could ever wrap my head around that one!!! (Deep Breath) Ya I dont' care who you vote for, we've become SO DEVIDED as a country- It's really sad.

And yes, our civil liberties are being coroded (sp) one hit at a time.

I think of you and Your son often. I hope you have a good weekend and if you play, play somewhere you can actually CASHOUT FROM! Oh LAWD I'm in the same leaky boat!

XOXOX
Liz

I will keep her pms always. She and ducky are together now tearing it up. 2 very great ladys who were loved very much. My heart and prayers go out to the family.
RIP Lizz and Ducky

Camposjd

Junior Streaker
Hello friends such sad news. God bless Liz's family and friends during this hard time. The heavens have yet another angel indeed.

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Lizz loved her music so much..streak is there a way we can find out what her favorite song was and play it here? In her memory?

RIPPERS1

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry to hear this news about Liz.
She and I never talked much but I always thought of her in a good way .
Funny once she ask me if I was "GAY" she was so funny and yet very smart .

Her family will miss her and so will we on this board of friends.

Isn't it nice that you talk to people here on the Streak or just read things they write and somehow we all become family.

Someone once said to me ;"You joined a gambling board ? Boy do you need help."

How wrong can anyone be if they only knew what we have here is a family of friends that really cares about each other even if you don't talk much and just read what they have written.
I am proud to be a part of this family and to have known Liz.

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator

Someone once said to me ;"You joined a gambling board ? Boy do you need help."

How wrong can anyone be if they only knew what we have here is a family of friends that really cares about each other even if you don't talk much and just read what they have written.
I am proud to be a part of this family and to have known Liz.

My online friends mean more to me than some people I have never in person for years. It is sad when something happens to the people we chat with over the years. Some people leave a bigger hole in our hearts than others, and Liz left a big hole in many hearts. :kiss

winterlord

Junior Streaker
There is a saying
"Our value is not measured by how much we love but by how much we are loved by others"

also here is another good quote.
"the measure of Love, is to live without measure"

also i to will miss seeing Liz's post and reply's hope her family is doing ok, my prayers go out to them!

josie1231

Junior Streaker
Hi Streakerfamily, this was one of the sadest morning in my life!!!
After i read this , I needed to understand a long moment. Now i could cry and i feel so sadly ....
I lost a few Familymembers and i know how hard it is to find a new way in your life without them.
Something which i believe is, everytime when we will remember the good times with them they are close to us and feel our love!!!
If we remember what CAlizzz for a special person was, then a bit of her will be with us here, sure.
my deepest condolence to her family, I wishes them very much strength for all this. bye Josie1231

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Wowser..I am so deeply saddened to hear about the loss of Calizzz! She will be missed greatly! My thoughts and prayers to her family in their time of loss.

RoDa77

Junior Streaker
I just cant believe this. I have a PM right now from her that i have been saying oh i will get back to her soon...........I'm so sorry Liz :(

I will always remember Liz cause i was the first one to bring her along into the forums. I brought her to a new forum many many years ago for a refer a friend contest, and we were off and running lol

I know a few of u remember the good old days :)

One thing about CALizz was no matter what was really going on, u never really knew it. Her posts were always (except when she was on a rampage hehehe which was seldom) upbeat and crazy.

Our dear friend, you will be missed, oh how u will be missed.....

My deepest and most heartfelt sympathies go out to the family in this time of a most sorrowful loss.