What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badly needed vacation

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

A

ALuckyDuck

I'm planning a much needed vacation with my wife. Can you guys suggest some unique places we can visit?

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Well if you are looking to go overseas, there's always good old Aus, there is plenty to see here - Great Barrier Reef, The Rain forests, the beaches, the outback, the list just goes on and on really.

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
I love Turkey - the Turkish Riviera is very nice and there are still some quiet places to visit. Or you may go to Bodrum (south-west of Turkey), nicknamed 'Bedroom', with fancy discos, bars, good restaurants and luxurious hotels that are not too expensive. It is very hot though in the summer, you may want to check into one of those luxurious hotel with a pool, situated next to the beach (you can do some diving as well)!

If you like some culture, why not try out Marrakesh in Morocco with its ancient souk (market place) where you can still see people getting their teeth pulled (eeks), little monkeys, snakes, fortune tellers etc. Lots of nice stuff to buy - leather bags, pottery, cloths, jewellery etc. You could consider staying in Agadir, a beach village at the Southern coast of Morocco. You can ride on a camel on the beach and make some nice - organized - trips from there by bus or rental car.

Have a wonderful holiday a luckyducky!

BTW, it's also hot and humid here in Good Old Amsterdam (Holland)... the people here are dancing in the streets because Holland won, lol.

:hppdnc

Last edited:

billyy2288

Newbie Streaker
I love Turkey - the Turkish Riviera is very nice and there are still some quiet places to visit. Or you may go to Bodrum (south-west of Turkey), nicknamed 'Bedroom', with fancy discos, bars, good restaurants and luxurious hotels that are not too expensive. It is very hot though in the summer, you may want to check into one of those luxurious hotel with a pool, situated next to the beach (you can do some diving as well)!

If you like some culture, why not try out Marrakesh in Morocco with its ancient souk (market place) where you can still see people getting their teeth pulled (eeks), little monkeys, snakes, fortune tellers etc. Lots of nice stuff to buy - leather bags, pottery, cloths, jewellery etc. You could consider staying in Agadir, a beach village at the Southern coast of Morocco. You can ride on a camel on the beach and make some nice - organized - trips from there by bus or rental car.

Have a wonderful holiday a luckyducky!

BTW, it's also hot and humid here in Good Old Amsterdam (Holland)... the people here are dancing in the streets because Holland won, lol.

:hppdnc

Thanks you for the post.

Last edited: