What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trivia Night Kits

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
$25 Complete Trivia Kits at Trivia Nights
If you have ever put together a trivia night event you already know the time it takes to research and write as many as one hundred questions in maybe ten different categories.
Let the Trivia Knight do this for you. What I can do for you is provide a complete kit that contains a minimum of 10 categories complete with questions, answers and a blank question sheet for each round.
This kit will be mailed directly to you and then you can print as many copies as needed for your event. If desired I can print the material and mail the complete kit to you.*

Trivia Knight has been providing kits for fund raisers, events, pubs, and family fun night since 2007.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah they take so much work, we used to run trivia nights as a fund raiser for the local school and it's so time consuming

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
My brother owns this site he loves doing this for a hobby more then anything else...