What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Is Awesome!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

I just wanted to show you this new breakthrough in vitamins everyone, it is amazing and made unique just for your body and needs!! Plus you get a detailed breakdown on what your body is lacking and what you need to get it back in track.
So anyway read more about just by clicking the banner above.

100% Product Personalization from Your Personal DNA Assessment -- This is a revolutionary new health and beauty products concept that will absolutely and completely change the way people make personal product choices

Last edited by a moderator:

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Wow that is awsome:cool:....or its just another way for our great country to keep tabs on us lol Kidding. Since they have referal thing you should ask them if you put up a banner here, that they make donation or some product. Just a thought

Brattso

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats pretty cool Vix, I am gonna check that out!:clap

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
This is for a friend that is the referral and they don't have banners but thanks for the suggestion, I of course never would have thought of that.

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Was just me saying something out loud, I should stop that it seems I come off wrong way.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Was just me saying something out loud, I should stop that it seems I come off wrong way.

Not at all dear, you didnt come across wrong, we knew what you meant and would have been a cool idea!:clap

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wow, I am going to do a little more reading on that. I just read the first part and what a lot of information in there! Hey Brattso! You can talk out loud all you want hon, we appreciate your input and ideas!! :hug

Brattso

Junior Streaker
:thnksThanks Carey and Judy Im glad.
I am a nice person and never mean any kind of disrespect or anything bad towards anyone, its just not me. Unless of course provoked then I step to other side hehehe. However at times what I am saying can be taken wrong;) Just as long as everyone knows its not intentionally just stupidity on my part probablly

I love the link in this thread and think Im going to try it after I read up on it a bit more and get my buddy to try it also we are knee deep in the healthy living thing

Brattso

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Not a prob Brat and let me know how you like it if you decide to try it out :)

Brattso

Junior Streaker
I will, Im going to talk to my doctor tomorrow about it. :WooHoo Im really excited. I sent the link to my friends also maybe they will deside this is the way to go instead of all their lame medicine chest full of vitiams. Plus I want them to read it and then tell me all about it. I only read part of it

Thanks Brattso

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Exactly! Think about all the money spent on each bottle of pills, that all adds up when you actually can just take all the vitamins suited just for you in one pill. Pretty awesome concept I think :)

Brattso

Junior Streaker
Totally agree, its the best thing I have seen in a long time. My doctor thinks its pretty cool also, unfortunatly he doesn't think I am going the right person to do it. Or at least right now. Ever since my other half had went through the whole extreme chemo and standford and came out alive, I pretty much went hard core on the health thing, however I am going to have my friend do it cause Im dying to know if major difference. He always have some kind of flu or cold thing going on lol

Knock on wood I have been pretty much lucky in my lifetime only 3 colds and tummy aches but they were from hangovers lol Never had a broken bone or stitches, mumps,measles,chicken pocs nothing. Im scared Im going to die a terrible death or something to make up for it...yikessss My dad never took any pills in his life until he was 86 they gave him a vicodin at hospital and he started freaking out, he kept yelling she's getting away grab her pointing to his nurse who was afro american lady...well you can imagine what else he was saying, the nurse was totally cool she rolled with it, I told her to tell him she stole his money but the other people putting him in a straight jacket didn't think it was a good idea lol My dad was embrassed when it was all over, and that was the first time Id ever seen that emotion from him.

Blah blah blah anyways I am still going to get someone to try it its like one of those things where they should be wanting to do it as bad as I want them to lol Going to look into as investment its something id buy into for sure.

Thanks Brattso

:WooHoo