What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Patrick's Weekend Tournaments at Intertops Poker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
St. Patrick's Weekend Tournaments at Intertops Poker

Intertops Poker wishes all players a happy and lucky St. Patrick's Day. To celebrate the event Intertops Online Poker is hosting 3 very special St. Patrick's Weekend Tournaments. Take the luck of the Irish and grab your share of the extra $1500 offered this weekend!

St. Patrick's Weekend Tournaments

Friday, 16th March (9:00 pm EST):
St. Patrick's Weekend $500 Freeroll Tournament
(Tournament ID: 10846888)

Saturday, 17th March (9:00 pm EST):
St. Patrick's Weekend $500 GTD 1R&1A Tournament
(Tournament ID: 10846892)

Sunday, 18th March (9:00 pm EST):
St. Patrick's Weekend $500 Freeroll Tournament
(Tournament ID: 10846889)

So, if you are ready to celebrate the Intertops Poker St. Patrick's weekend, put on your favourite green outfit, drink some green beer, enter our tournaments and celebrate!

usaok

NON RAKEBACK USE THIS BANNER
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->World's Best Poker Room - Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->

PLAYERS WHO WANT RAKEBACK PLEASE USE THIS BANNER TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH!
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->33% Rakeback & $600 Bonus at Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->

sickpuppy

Newbie Streaker
after last weeks n yesterdays tops frees my guess will b that the other free will have the same outcome. i will loss with the best hand :hit

andrew87

Banned
Judy I missed the saturday tournament I didnt get home in time, you sent me a PM and I cant reply to you because I dont have enough posts, but it had to do with a re-scheduling of a tourney monday, and the password lets just say I wasn't signed up for the tourney last monday... If you can PM what the schedule is and the password Id appreciate it, I don't wanna go around posting in random posts for no reason....