What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record Bingo Gold jackpot won at Jackpotjoy!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Record Bingo Gold jackpot won at Jackpotjoy

10 April 2008

LANCASHIRE, U.K. (PRESS RELEASE) --The highest ever Bingo Gold jackpot was won this afternoon by Lancashire's Mark J, who's a massive £107,646.90 richer this week.

"I'm in shock. I just can't believe it. It's absolutely fantastic! I've only been a member for a few weeks. I've had today off work so thought I'd have a quick go, then I won!"

It wasn't before long that Mark got on the phone to his family to share his big news, which is an added celebration for one sibling in particular.

"I'm home alone with just the dog so I've been ringing everyone. They're all just really happy for me! My sister's over the moon. It's come at a great time. She's pregnant."

After a few deep breaths and the reassurance that the Bingo Gold Jackpot was his, Mark placed his attention on what plans he had for the new fortune.

"I live with my partner of three years and have been looking to buy a house near the coast, so this will help towards the deposit!"

Until then, Mark's celebrations are sure to continue, with a winner trip to London soon.

http://www.jackpotjoy.com