What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quicktender billing account locked

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ghost30

Senior Streaker
just wondering if this ever happened to anyone?i made 3 deposits at intertops yesterday and then when i went to make another one and i got this message from quicktender-<TABLE class="gridView dataGridView" id=ctl00_ctl00_placeContent_placeTopContent_list style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 rules=rows border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=columnCentered>
</TD><TD class=columnText>Billing Account is locked for withdrawal operations </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> i also have a quicktender withdrawl for $500 going out to my bank.i just hope that they didnt lock my account for gambling.i sent them a few e-mails yesterday,but no responce yet.

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Hi ghost, im sure your fine hon. I dont know why that happened but i know you will hear back from them on Monday. I have emailed many times and always get a reply back the next day as long as it is a week day. There was a time a few months ago that i couldnt get into my qt account no matter what i did. Finally after many emails and 2 weeks later i was in. Might just be a tech problem. I have been making tons of deposits via qt and havent had a problem yet. Good luck.

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Hi..My account is locked until I send them my ID and copy of utility bill. I got an email from quicktender security asking for this. Did you get this email? Maybe this is why your account is locked.

ghost30

Senior Streaker
thank's for the help on this my freind's.nope i never did get a e-mail queenmap.thank's redfawn i feel alot better after reading your post.i'll let you guy's know monday what happened.:cool:

ghost30

Senior Streaker
thank's again for all the help on this all.i was alittle nervious because i had alot of funds in my account.i'm not sure what the whole problem was but i got this e-mail from them today-
Thank you for contacting the QuickTender Help Desk.
Please be informed that your QT account is fully active again.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced.
Kind Regards,
Jim

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Great to hear Ghost and if I can give a bit of advise try not to keep too much money in one of these web wallets, trust none of them 100% darling :)

ghost30

Senior Streaker
thank's vixen.now that is some good advice that i will take my freind.:proud