What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paste and Pay

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Horrors! The site has been down since last night. I hope it's not shut down like Quicktender! This is bad news for cheapskate depositors like me! :stress:ahhhhh5645

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I was just going to post and ask the same question luck3sevens.

Every time I tried my card at paste an pay it wouldn't work so I called them and said I wanted to do over seas purchases because my grandson was stationed there. So they authorised it. The 1st one I tried I only did 20.00 just testing it. Then when I got home lastnight I was going to do a 100 and could not get to the site.huhhwtff

I was so bummed. Hopefully it will be back up soon

Big Hugs

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Oh gosh what rotten timing and luck Gufus, I didn't have to go through any of that with any card I registered. And now it's down only after your second use! huhhwtffYes, I hope it's just software issues and not the company out of business.:crssd

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I hope its just software issues. Got my fingers crossed.:crssd:crssd

hug

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
That would have been a good idea to keep it, all that's on the site. I was thinking of trying the White Pages.

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
There was no 800 number, but I made note of their address and email for the future:

Flexpay Establishment
Treuuntemehmen
Kirchstrasse 6
9494 Schaan
Lichtenstein
[email protected]

sorcer3ss

Staff member
We probably should take down phone numbers and email addresses for sites like this

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Netspend Visa no longer accepting Paste and Pay transactions! When will this online persecution ever end?huhhwtff:ahhhhh5645:comp:help:sick:grr:mad98u4984plbbbbbbb:red:strkcp