What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Win At Vera & John Account

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

A quick boost is just what you need to get started first thing in the morning.
And that’s exactly what Sho got when he logged in to his Vera&John account for a few early spins on
Energoonz and realised he’d landed a $9,428 Jackpot win!

The 29-year-old was just beginning his day when he picked up his phone for a session on Energoonz.
The electrifying alien-themed slot from Play’n Go was a firm favourite of his. “I’d recommend this game to anyone,” he said.
“As a matter of fact, I’ve told all my friends about it. I love the way it looks, and of course I like the Jackpot feature a lot,” he laughed.
“I’ve been playing Energoonz on mobile since I joined VJ last October.”

We asked him what hitting that jackpot felt like. “I didn’t understand what was happening to me,” he said.
“My hands were shaking so hard. I had to stop playing and go back to my account page to make sure I wasn’t dreaming!
When I realised my account had more than $8,500, I started trembling for real! It was an amazing moment.”

Like any big winner, Sho’s already got big ideas for his windfall. He wants to travel, but first things first,
he plans to take his family out for a special dinner to celebrate!

We asked Sho if he had any words of advice or encouragement to share with other players. “You can’t plan to win,” he said.
“And you shouldn’t try, or you won’t enjoy yourself. I always felt that whenever I was enjoying the game, that’s when I’d get lucky!”