What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Vaction Pics

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
We had a wonderful time on Vacation, i finally got around to uploading some pics for you all to see. I will try and keep them somewhat together but there is alot of them haha

THere will be Atlantic City Pics, Manhattan New York Picks, and Niagra Falls Pics. Hope you enjoy! Please keep in mind picture quality might not be the greatest, all taken with camera phones.

this was pretty much my view from my Hotel room in Atlantic City:

its a mercedes transsit bus in niagra falls lol

judyb57

Super Moderator
WOW! Great pictures of the falls! I have never been on the east coast before so those were so cool to me. You have a very nice looking family too!!! Thanks for sharing!

Cash Diva

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks so much for sharing those eishagirl. :)
It looks like you and the family had a wonderful time!
I agree with Judy, nice pics of the falls.
:clap

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for taking the time to upload those pics for us eishagirl, they are great, I loved the ones of Niagara Falls, looks like you did have a great time. The sphere sent shivers down my spine when I read the plaque.

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah, the falls pics were nice, most of the closeups and nice shots were taken from the Maid Of The Mist Tour Boat that pretty much takes you right up to the falls.within a couple hundred feet)

We did have a great time and thanks, my family is pretty wonderful(most of the time haha)

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Those pics are awesome Eishagirl! Quite a big trip you made with your family! Thanks for sharing hon, it makes me wanna go on holiday in the USA as well!

:kiss

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wow, great pics!! Thanks so much for sharing Eisha!!:cheers

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
WOW!!!! Thank you so much for sharing ...brought a big smile to my face ..what an awesome family you have !!!

beaches3572

Pro Streaker
I has forgotten how pretty the falls are and how powerful! Thanks for sharing!

:slotdude Looks like you had fun doing this too...LOL, a Royal no less!

:gdpst

barba

Banned
The waterfall was very impressive! I you sure had a lovely wheather in the city. Oh how I want to travel again.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
glad you enjoyed the trip
This was posted 4 years ago! I am sure shes had many more trips since then!! I have my eye on you......the minute you try to spam...you will be banned before one person even sees your spammy link!