What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you expect kids to listen??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
How do you expect kids to listen to their parents when: Tarzan lives half-naked, Cinderella goes home at midnight, Pinocchio lies all the time, Aladdin is the king of thieves, Batman drives at 320KM/h, Sleeping beauty is lazy, and Snow white lives with 7 guys. ......We shouldn’t be surprised if kids misbehave at times, they pick all this up in storybooks........

:ohboy:ohboy:ohboy

zaina

Newbie Streaker
Though its good joke but a serious issue as well because its really matter of great concern.

zaina

Newbie Streaker
In this issue there is a great lesson for the childrens.read this carefully.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
zaina????? Are you just randomly posting to get your post count up so you can spam??? :think

Rebel Renee

Newbie Streaker
lol I have always limited my kids interaction with the media just for this reason but it really is funny sometimes what they come up with because of what they see and hear

anaxilea

Junior Streaker
How do you expect Kids to Listen?? YOU have to be smarter than them.

Genius!

A retired man moves near a junior high school. He spends the first few weeks of retirement in peace and quiet. However, when a new school year begins, three young boys beat on every trash can they encounter every day on their way home from school.

Finally, the man decides to take action and walks out to meet the boys. He says, "You kids are a lot of fun. I'll give you each a dollar if you'll promise to come around every day and do your thing." The kids continue to do a bang-up job on the trashcans.

After a few days, the man tells the kids, "This recession's really putting a big dent in my income. From now on, I'll only be able to pay you 50 cents to beat on the cans." The noisemakers are displeased, but they accept his offer.

A few days later, the retiree approaches them again. "Look," he says, "I haven't received my Social Security check yet, so I'm not going to be able to pay more than 25 cents. Will that be OK?"

"A freakin' quarter?" the drum leader exclaims. "If you think we're going to waste our time beating these cans around for a quarter, you're nuts. We quit."

Aifos55

Newbie Streaker
If you want to speak so that children listen effectively, use few words when you give a command to the child. The fewer words you use the better, since children are capable of paying attention but fo short periods of time, so it's very important not to waste words.