What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hand Made Necklace Holder

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
My Dad made this for me for my Birthday a few months back and it is the coolest thing!! It is great for my long necklaces so they are not tangled up anymore :)

He is taking orders to make them now so if anyone is interested please post here and I will pm you details, they are selling for 49.95 and made of oak if you would like maple it is an extra $15 and shipping of course. Right now he is taking orders no payments are needed for now until he has paypal set up which will be in a few weeks. He makes all sorts of things like mail boxes, picture frames and coffee cup holders etc

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
This is freakin great! He is so talented. I want one!!:clap

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Very nice!!! Show us some of the other items he makes please! I'd love to see what he has to offer. ;)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
My little sister is busy designing stuff for him to make as well she is about to graduate as an art therapy teacher for kids that have been tramatized so I think they will donate some of the proceeds to that. I will take pics of other things when I am at my folks house again soon and post here :) I am trying to help my Mom make him a website but that is going really SLOW :)

judyb57

Super Moderator
That is just awesome hon. Beautiful. I only wear one "necklace" so it would do me no good, lol. Kudos to your sister for her choice of careers! Anything I can do to help, let me know!!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
omg, thats looks so cool!!
and such an awesome cause :)

:clap

Madeline87st

Banned
I will be sending you an email tonight, thanks for sharing the info Spin!
:打赌

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
Okay I am furious right now. I didn't realize how old this was when I posted. If this ass didn't pull it up. Sorry. Still beautiful work though.

:)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Okay I am furious right now. I didn't realize how old this was when I posted. If this ass didn't pull it up. Sorry. Still beautiful work though.

:)HG

Thats ok Missmichelle! That idiot has been banned, what a jerk! They actually believed that we would buy into their phoney posts and not know they were a spammer!! crzypnkncrzypnkn