What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Sky Sports Day Pass (No US!)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator

Exclusive offer for new customers...

Free bet plus Sky Sports

Join now and claim £10 completely free today. Plus a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass worth £9.99

Step 1

Open a Sky Bet account. Your £10 free bet will be credited instantly so you can use it straight away.

Step 2

Not got Sky Sports? After registering for Sky Bet simply sign up & create a NOW TV account.

Step 3

Choose an event to activate your pass. Then enjoy unlimited access to Sky Sports for 24 hours.

Free Sky Sports Day Pass Offer FAQs

Am I eligible for this free bet?

New customers who do not already have a Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Poker or Sky Bingo account can claim this free bet

Do I need to deposit or bet to get my £10 free?

No. We give you £10 simply for opening an account

When will I get my £10 free bet?

Your £10 free bet will be available to use as soon as you've opened an account, add a selection to your betslip and the token will be viewable there

What happens if I register through Sky Vegas, Sky Poker or Sky Bingo first?

If you already play on one of Sky’s other great products before placing a bet, you won’t be eligible for this £10 free bet offer

How can I register for this offer?

You can only register for this offer via the internet. Customers registering through their mobile device, TV or by the telephone will not be eligible.

Am I eligible for the Sky Sports Day Pass Offer?
This offer is for New NOW TV customers only. You must sign up to NOW TV by 19th May. The Pass must be redeemed within 365 days of purchase. Viewing period ends 24 hours after you first watch. Not available on YouView.

How do I get my Sky Sports Day Pass?

After you’ve registered with Sky Bet, click the button that says 'Get Sky Sports Day Pass' to sign up and create a NOW TV account. Activate your pass when you are ready by choosing an event to watch. Then sit back and enjoy unlimited access to all 6 Sky Sports channels for 24 hours.

What is NOW TV?

Big match? No Sky Sports? No problem. For the first time ever, Pay As You Go Sky Sports is here. The Sky Sports Day Pass lets you watch all six channels for 24 hours. So whether it's Football, Golf, Formula 1®, Tennis or Rugby, you can pick and choose, dip in and dip out. There's no contract. Just sport.

How can I watch Sky Sports on NOW TV?

You can watch instantly on your PC or Mac, iPad®, Mobile (iPhone® and selected Android devices) or your TV through Xbox® 360 or Roku. You can register up to four screens. All you need to get started is an internet or 3G connection with a minimum broadband speed of 2.5mb per second.

More online sportsbetting

<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->skybet.com<!-- End affiliate Code-->​