What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite summer dishes?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Looking for some good summer dishes that are healty..

Thanks!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

Pineapple Salsa Grilled Chicken

Ingredients
1/4 c. Juice of 4 limes, divided
plus 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
1/4 c.
extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
2 tsp. honey
Kosher salt
2c. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1chopped pineapple
1/4 avocado, diced
red onion, diced
Freshly ground black pepper

Directions
Make marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, 1/4 cup cilantro, oil, and honey and season with salt.
Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon salsa over chicken before serving.

Sammy00

Newbie Streaker
Linguine with Lemon and Tomatoes. Slow-roasted tomatoes are the star ingredient in this elegant recipe. They add rich, savory flavor to the simple combination of linguine, arugula, herbs, and fresh mozzarella cheese.

KinzieOlivia1

Newbie Streaker
Hire a professional hacker! (Telegram: @Blackhat_plug)
My expertise is programming, running exploits, and setting up DDOS attacks and I like the challenge of doing things where most others give up.

Examples:
Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets.
I can recover account passwords of most social networks easily, remote control smartphones.
Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, the Twitter account hacking. Criminal record expungement, Credit score increment, Change of a school course grade, tracking live location etc.

Full package deal, getting access to personal or company devices and accounts and searching for the data you need.
Hacking web servers, game servers, or other internet infrastructure. Basically, anything a hacker needs to be successful.

Examples:
Simply hacking something technically.
Causing a lot of technical trouble on websites/networks to disrupt their service with DDOS and other methods.
Economic espionage. Getting private information from someone.
Ruining your opponents, business, or private persons you don't like, I can ruin them financially and or get them arrested, whatever you like.

Contact via
Telegam:............... Blackhat_plug