What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone have the Intertops Cash Card

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Naptown

Junior Streaker
Not that I have won yet :laughbut in the event it ever does happen I want to be prepared.

I deposit via credit card and the only options I see available to withdraw is a bank transfer and the Cash card.

I see it's $15 to order and a monthly charge. I'm not sure what happens with the monthly charge if there is no money on it.

Any opinions? I've not really seen it discussed.

Being in a banned state I'm not sure I would want to do a bank transfer.

On a side note, I have never won anything after I became banned. My hubby has this theory that they will let me deposit as much as I want but will never win so they won't ever have a need to send any back to me.

I've never had a chance to cash out. Never over a couple of dollars over my deposit. It will feel like I'm winning. If I deposit $100 and play it down to $10 and it goes back up to $100 before it drops back down you get a feeling of winning, but that's all.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
yes me too and I have no problems with it at all.

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
I have it also, was a little concerned when I first received it, read all the instructions, that was a few months ago and have used it quite often, most recently for a $2500 withdrawl was there the next day no problems at... Only problem was me and that darn cashout button lolol

Oh and don't worry about being in a banned state with Intertops, I'm in the most banned state New York, and Intertops has always been wonderful with me, surprise bonuses, I get all the mail outs and emails....

Last edited:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
I've used mine a few times too. The only thing I didn't like is you can only draw 500.00 a day at ATM Buttttt I didn't mind that much LOL

:cool:

kayjay70

Senior Streaker
Nobody mentioned monthly charges. Are there any? I hope not, because I'd have to pay for something I'd rarely use... Thanks for the info.

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Here ya go kayjay,
ICC is the brand new Intertops Cash Card. A debit card allowing you to withdraw your winnings at over 800,000 ATMs worldwide!
Simply order your Intertops Cash Card here!
Note: The ICC will be sent to you by express service at a cost of $15.00 (delivery within two days). These costs will be charged to your Intertops account and have to be available prior to ordering.
You can load a maximum amount of $2700 per month onto your ICC card. To increase this limit to $9700, please provide two forms of ID (picture ID, utility bill).
Intertops will carry the costs for your first load onto your ICC per month, each additional payout will be charged at $15.00 per transaction.
You can cash out with your ICC at 800,000 ATMs all over the world. The maximum withdrawal limit at ATMs is $500 per day.
Monthly service fee: $3.95
ATM transaction: domestic $2.50 / international $3.95
Declined ATM transaction, domestic: $2.50 / international: $3.95
Currency conversion: 2%

stpatday:stpattys

kbars

Junior Streaker
now am i correct once you activate thecard it cost 3.95 a month even if your not using it you know withdrawells dont come every month so i dont have any withdrawells for one year i owe 12month service fee on the card this card is for withdrawell only right