What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

won $5000 off a ny lottery scratch off

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ghost30

Senior Streaker
i could not beleive my eye's.i thought it was a $5 winner at first

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
WOW!! That is amazing!! I never really thought anyone actually wins big on those scratch tickets!​

judyb57

Super Moderator
WAY TO GO!!! I used to play scratch tickets a lot and never won much. My son is the lucky one on those things, lol.

ghost30

Senior Streaker
thank's my freind's.i still can't beleive it.before this the most i ever won off a scratch off was $50.:threadmill

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Rock on......great win the most I've ever hit on a scratch off was 500.00 love duckey:cool:

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Oh wow ghost! Thats awesome hon! WTG!! Lol my son bought one of those the night before you posted this and we both were taking turns scratching lol. No win for him but man thats nice to see!!:proud

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
Wow Red WTG!!

I'm like duckey the most I won is $500 then shortly after I had to stop playing them for a long time. I was getting hooked on finding more LOL.

I bet that's some handy cash coming your way RED!

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Congratulations!
I've never come close to winning big on a scratch ticket or lottery.

:money​

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
WTG! The most I've won is $100 but I was so addicted to playing them, that I must have lost 100 times that much over the years!