What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winaday bonus payout odds on Pyramid plunder

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

gterrapin

Senior Streaker
I hope its ok to post this...
but ever since yesterday's "maintenance" shutdown, the pyramid plunder bonus round is only paying out $.06 to $1.45. Are they supposed to be tampering with the games like this? Because that is messed up and they used to be my favorite place to play but I feel I might stop playing there if this is the kind of actions they are taking to prevent us from winning.
:rain

judyb57

Super Moderator
Have you contacted them about this? I am sure it is just a glitch.:think

I sent this to our contact there to see if they can shed any light on this matter.

Last edited:

gterrapin

Senior Streaker
I have not contacted them... I figured it might make them think I was stuck up or something. I am not good with confrontations. Thank you for helping! Normally in Nefertites (sp?) pyramid you get atleast a $150. I got $0.45. It is absurd. And I have gotten the bonus round about 18 times since the maintenance update and haven't won over $4.
:thank you

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Boy, do I know what you mean! That use to be my favorite game there, but, now I can't find one that I can get any kind of decent hit at winaday. You go through all those spins to build the pyramid and then your 3 bonus feature clicks give you nothing but a different pyramid or a free spin( which is the worst because I never, ever get anything on the free spins) At least if you get a free "click" you have another chance at some cash! I hate getting the free spins on that game!

I just spent a deposit on the lepricaun (sp?) game and couldn't hit anything!

gterrapin

Senior Streaker
Its just strange because I have been playing this game for over a year now and have never had this happen :(

judyb57

Super Moderator
Well, I have an email in, but this could just be a streak of bad luck. It happens to us all at different times :rain

judyb57

Super Moderator
Here is the reply from our contact:

It's true that recently the payout structure of the bonus round changed a little to give a slight advantage to those players with higher bets (it now reflects better who is betting more and if they win in the bonus round, their winnings are also higher. The difference between low and high betters may be more visible now but this change did not affect the total payback of the game. The bonus round in Pyramid Plunder pays off according to the bets the player placed over a period of time preceding the bonus round and it also differs according to the pyramid they visit (one of the treasures you can "find" in the bonus round is a map that shows you which pyramid you will visit in your next bonus round - some pyramids pay more, others less).

gterrapin

Senior Streaker
I was playing $2.50 a spin and still got $.45 on Nefertiti's... should have normally been about $300. I don't think this is fair and I am also VERY upset that when I questioned support about it today, they lied to me and said nothing had changed so I wasted about 4 deposits trying to get past the down time. Not Cool Winaday. I am thinking about quitting there. :(
:rodrge

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
wow, it sounds to me like if you don't bet higher, you don't get anything. I know it was not like that before. Plus, when I bet higher I seem to have a harder time completing the pyramid!

Yuck!

gterrapin

Senior Streaker
I am beyond irate. I just emailed a loooong complaint. Am I the only one that thinks changing the rules without notifying anyone is wrong?

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
MY Opinion!!! Don't like the sound of that! Giving the high roller the advantage??? I swear, the RTG's odds of winning have decreased significantly!!!!!!

gterrapin

Senior Streaker
LOL... I find it convenient and funny that after all of my complaining I won $100 in the WInners Every Day Draw. That might shut me up until I have to deposit again.
:think

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I've been thinking about this thread for a few days and, the more I think about it, the more I think their other games have been "tweaked" as well.

My last few play periods were on the "china game" and and the one with "cherries turn into birthday cakes", can't think of the names.

Anyway, their hits were not as much as I remember either. I Always the same bet amounts.

I must admit, I am a bit "gun-shy" of playing there now. Before, I felt like I had a fair chance.