What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild Rockets Net Entertainment Newest Video Slot Coming Soon!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
About 1 min into the video they show 3 expanding wilds right accross the middle.. Big Win!
I love the looks of this slot with the flying fire rockets, all the expanding wilds and the free spins of course!
This Net Entertainment Video Slot will come out in Oct.
Looks more promising then the last Beach slot that they released a few weeks ago.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thought I would share this NetEnt Slot called Evolution that is coming in a couple weeks, the reviews are not so great on this so far but maybe they will tweak it some and spice it up before it is released.
There is just something odd about land creatures floating around in the sea...lol I don't like the looks of this slot at all!

Last edited:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
It sure is different, I couldn't even work out what was happening half the time.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I would love to be able to play these slots for real, even if the second one does look a little hokey :ohboy