What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are Your Thoughts on Free Classified Sites?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I like the idea of using Craigslist for free classifieds for items for sale or services (such as freelancing), but have mainly only used it on the local scale. Do any of you have a "tried and true" favorite site that allows you to list free classifieds like this (besides the over-popularized eBay and Amazon and Yahoo sites)?

Thoughts?...

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I haven't heard of Craiglist - I will have to check it out.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Just be careful with Craigs List!! I hear a lot of stories and stuff on the news about them. You have to be careful with the people you deal with! There are a lot of crazies out there!

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I agree with you, Carey, but this is the same for anything you do online. I've had a lot of success with Craigslist, but I also mainly deal with people locally. And, when I go to meet someone, I NEVER go alone.​

judyb57

Super Moderator
You do need to be careful, as in a lot of situations in life. My boys only do the local stuff too and they are all big 6'4" men though so actually not too many people mess with them (or their mama!) :sleazysmile