What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME TO STREAK BARTER AND TRADE WORLD!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
This is cool.. My first peek at this thread. I am also a crafter mostly retired though. I mostly make jewelry box's, coffee tables,End tables, spice racks,etc. out of the Maple in this area.
Its called guitar maple for obvious reasons. It is harder to get a finish than oak.. Lots of sanding and thats a no no for me.
Even with a good mask the dust wrecks me.
I love to barter better because buying becomes bank breaking being big bills buy basically less and less I guess...

:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:eek:

razor54

Junior Streaker
:clap Let´s Make a Deal!
Does any one need anything from SWEDEN?

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
No one into bartering and trading these days? Funny, it used to be so popular!

cellhero16

Newbie Streaker
Was just surfing around through the site and thought this portion might be a bit useful and I could get rid of a few things, but looks like activity is at a minimal :-/

judyb57

Super Moderator
It has not had much activity lately but maybe if someone had some bartering they wanted to do.....................:think

robyn64501

Newbie Streaker
i have vintage stuff old Avon bottles vintage albums anyone inrested in vintage stuff and looking for something i got i use to be a collecter

robyn64501

Newbie Streaker
BARTERING IS FUN I USE TO DO IT ON CRAIGSLIST UNTIL I HERD SOME SCARY STORY'S SO NOT FOR ME

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
BARTERING IS FUN I USE TO DO IT ON CRAIGSLIST UNTIL I HERD SOME SCARY STORY'S SO NOT FOR ME

Yes you have to be very very careful. I got scammed by someone here on this forum, he was a regular member here and wanted top sell some ipads and stuff. I thought he could be trusted because he was a longtime member and I even spoke with him on the phone. HE SCAMMED ME! Took my money and never sent the merchandise and disappeared from the forum. I searched him on the internet later to find he had a damn prison record!!! You never know who you are dealing with online, its a scary thing!