What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME TO STREAK BARTER AND TRADE WORLD!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
barter (v.) To trade goods or services without the exchange of money. barter (v.) To trade (goods or services) without the exchange of money.

Welcome to Streak Barter and Trade World!

Bartering and Trading have long been ways for people to exchange goods and services with others without the exchange of money. We thought with the economy being what it is these days, that a room for Streakers do their own bartering and trading would be a great opportunity.

Feel free to post the items you are either looking for or that you have to trade with others. All trades are the responsiblity of the two parties involved and Streak Gaming is not responsible for any of the transactions that take place in this room. We are only providing the place to post.

Please do NOT post your full name, address, phone number or any identifying details in your post. That may be done privately between the two parties when a deal is made.

This room will be monitored closely and any posts offering any items considered illegal, immoral, dangerous or not appropriate in any other way, will be deleted promptly and the person warned. If two warnings have to be issued to any poster, they will not be allowed to post in this room again.

Last edited by a moderator:

lynnyadg

Lifetime Streaker
great idea,i will be back,i am sure there are things i can use,this is too coolcarnival

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
This will be fun!! I am always looking to buy stuff! LMAO

emma13

Pro Streaker
GREAT IDEA!!!! I gotta feelin' we'll be seeing alot of husbands for barter! :laughing<- I never realized what an ugly little smiley he is LOL:proud

lynnyadg

Lifetime Streaker
actually i am looking for an original nintendo system,unopened,looking for a bargain,i kick butt on mario,used to play years ago,would like one again,okay if anyone knows,would be appreciated,would not be able to get until august,but would love info,if you have it,thanx.:clap

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I love mario! On my sons nintendo wii you can purchase the old mario games right online through the system with wii points. We just finished clearing Super Mario World and now we are playing Super Mario 3! Im having a ball!:grinclap

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Cool idea!
I am a crafter; so I will for sure be all up in this part of the board.

For an idea of what I can offer:

Bookmarkers
Decorated Candles
Picture Frames
Beaded Jewelery
Holiday Wreaths
All kinds of Christmas decorations

All of these items are hand made! I'll try and get some pics...MP is so not handy with that kinda stuff. Wish my scanner would just take 3-D pics! LOL!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Great Motel, cant wait to see some of your stuff!

Lizzie.....I thought you might like this room since you were starting to do these crafty things lately? You can post some here!:grinclap

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
This is just to cool for words! Fantastic idea ladies! I myself have been in search of the old super nintendo and donkey kong country. Anyone know where i can get one? WooHoo

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
super nintendo and donkey kong country.

I have Super Nintendo and like 25 games for it. me and my kids still play it often.

Have you tried ebay?? They will definately have it Red!WooHoo

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Great Motel, cant wait to see some of your stuff!

Me too!!

Lizzie.....I thought you might like this room since you were starting to do these crafty things lately? You can post some here!:grinclap

Thanks Carey, like MP said as soon as I can get my stuff together!

Hope all is well my friend!!

XoX

Last edited: