What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VETERANS DAY

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

taffy233

Junior Streaker
We all should take this day and thank and pray for our veterans, and those still serving! One of those serving my husband. He is in Kirkuk Iraq, If you get a chance please say a little for him and all those serving for US and around the world. Thank you, taffy233:kiss:angelThis is why I come to streak forum every day, you are my streak family!:)HG

taffy233

Junior Streaker
We all should take this day and thank and pray for our veterans, and those still serving! One of those serving my husband. He is in Kirkuk Iraq, If you get a chance please say a little for him and all those serving for US and around the world. Thank you, taffy233:kiss:angelThis is why I come to streak forum every day, you are my streak family and it keeps me busy.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yes taffy, thanks for the reminder, we celebrated Remembrance Day here in Australia yesterday for those who serve and have served our country. I will remember your husband in my prayers and hope that he will soon be returned safely to you.