What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unconcerned Doctor?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call ASAP, changed his clothes and went directly to the surgery block.
He found the boy’s father waiting in the hall. Once seeing him, the dad yelled: “Why did you take all this time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have the sense of responsibility?”

The doctor smiled and said: “I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital and I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work.”

“Calm down? What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son died, what would you do?” said the father angrily.

The doctor smiled again and replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Bible, “From dust we came and to dust we return, blessed be the name of God.” Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go and intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace.”

“Giving advice when not concerned is so easy,” murmured the father.

The surgery took many hours, after which the doctor went out happily, “Thank God! Your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way, running. “If you have any questions, ask the nurse!!”

“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait so I could ask about my son’s state?” the father questioned the nurse.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in an accident, he was at the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”

NEVER JUDGE ANYONE because you never know how their life is, what is happening, or what they are going through.

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
Judy, so true about not judging people. I am learning that more and more everyday. Not saying that I judged anyone intentionally but I know in the past I have made assumptions.

Now pass me some tissues please. lol

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So true. We so often make snap judgements about people.