What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOP 10 Poker Tips to Improve Game for Beginners:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Chris90

Newbie Streaker
I'd like to add 2 rules :)

-as a beginner, play on free sites. after you've trained a bit and learn to notice bluffs, know when it's time to fold, then you can go to a real money game
-it's been mentioned not to play when you are in bad moods, but i can say also that when you start playing ant notice that today is going so-so, you'd better leave it and be back some other time.

freeedom

Newbie Streaker
:glasses documentation complete! let's play!

:yes:playingcardz

I do play on free sites as Chris advised. Those who play poker just as a hobby will find it far more relaxing to play without worrying about eventual losses. As for those who make a living out of gambling... you guys have a very stressful career!

paperjam

Newbie Streaker
:yes:playingcardz

I do play on free sites as Chris advised. Those who play poker just as a hobby will find it far more relaxing to play without worrying about eventual losses. As for those who make a living out of gambling... you guys have a very stressful career!

what if i actually do want to play poker for a living? :p
I have the answer as well, I need to live in a place that allows gambling. Tried to join a few sites but it didn't work so well because of my location.

Chris90

Newbie Streaker
what if i actually do want to play poker for a living? :p
I have the answer as well, I need to live in a place that allows gambling. Tried to join a few sites but it didn't work so well because of my location.

in this case if you really really want to be a pro you can get a broker (like bet-ibc) and register via them, i'm not sure about details though, you will have to ask them more. last time i saw they had dragons poker listed there.

paperjam

Newbie Streaker
in this case if you really really want to be a pro you can get a broker (like bet-ibc) and register via them, i'm not sure about details though, you will have to ask them more. last time i saw they had dragons poker listed there.

yourock! big thanks!

Vadim-Egamings

Newbie Streaker
Main tip for beginners - Play more tight in the beginning, and more aggressive in mid-late game. And stay away from "flipping a coin" in the start of tournament.

Vadim-Egamings

Newbie Streaker
But the best way - to read the "The Theory of Poker" by David Sklansky, its best for those who wanna learn to play poker (not only basic)

Hey,

thanks for sharing this useful tips.

Here is the few more tips :- Play the best hand , Create the strongest hand , Understand opponents ,play a tight and aggressive game and Pre-flop Play

Hope this help

Thanks

ShanaHF

Banned
These tips would be great for a few buddies of mine who are too embarassed to fold after bluffing big

AndiGamer

Junior Streaker
Tight play
Aggressive play
Random play
Taking advantage of opponents’ mistakes