What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanksgiving Dishes??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am going to help my daughter cook for her first Thanksgiving party this year... Any ideas? She is in LA & a huge fan of no GMO / Organic etc....TK:)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sorry I can't help since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, what is GMO?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sorry I can't help since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, what is GMO?
A GMO (genetically modified organism) is the result of a laboratory process where genes from the DNA of one species are extracted and artificially forced into the genes of an unrelated plant or animal. The foreign genes may come from bacteria, viruses, insects, animals or even humans.

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
CLEAN EATING SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/feel...og=4724075&frame=1&click=0&user=0&viewer=true

Serves: 12 servings

INGREDIENTS
4 medium sweet potatoes
¾ cup pure maple syrup
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecans, chopped
½ cup whole wheat flour
¾ stick butter
1 cup unrefined coconut sugar

INSTRUCTIONS
Wash the sweet potatoes and bake them in a 375 degree oven until tender, about 30-35 minutes. When they are finished cooking (and had a minute to cool) slice them open and scrape out the flesh into a large bowl.
Add maple syrup, milk, eggs, vanilla, and salt. With a potato masher, mash them up just until combined - you don't want them to be too smooth.
In a separate bowl, add chopped pecans, flour, butter and coconut sugar. With a pastry cutter or fork, mash together until completely combined and crumbly.
Spread the sweet potato mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the crumb mixture on top. If you are making the potatoes ahead of time, keep the topping in a ziplock bag and store both in the fridge. Then just add the topping right before baking.
Bake uncovered in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
A GMO (genetically modified organism) is the result of a laboratory process where genes from the DNA of one species are extracted and artificially forced into the genes of an unrelated plant or animal. The foreign genes may come from bacteria, viruses, insects, animals or even humans.

Thanks for that carey

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Tracy found an organic turkey and we are making it this way..

Herb-Rubbed Crisp-Skinned Butterflied Roast Turkey
DIRECTIONS
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or broiler pan with aluminum foil. Place slotted broiler rack or wire rack on top.

Combine garlic, chives, parsley, sage, thyme, and shallots in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse, scraping down sides as necessary, until finely chopped and no large pieces remain. Scatter butter chunks on top. Pulse until homogenous paste is formed. Season generously with salt and pepper and pulse to combine. Transfer half of butter mixture to a small saucepan and melt over low heat.

Gently separate the skin of the turkey from the flesh using your hands, going in through the bottom of the breast and working up along both breast halves and the thighs. Using your hands, rub butter directly on the turkey meat underneath the skin all over. Massage the skin from the outside until the butter is distributed in an even layer.

Brush exterior of the turkey with the melted butter until evenly coated. Season the turkey with salt and pepper and transfer to the wire rack.

Transfer turkey to oven and roast, rotating occasionally, until an instant read thermometer inserted into the deepest part of the breast registers 150°F, and the thighs register at least 165°F, about 80 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes before carving. Serve immediately.

Herb-Rubbed Crisp-Skinned Butterflied Roast Turkey | Serious Eats

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Sage, mushroom and walnut stuffing sounds good!!

:trk

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Don't forget the green bean casserole. It's a must have around here at thanksgiving. Ingredients

1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp. black pepper
4 cups cooked cut green beans or 2 cans (14.5oz each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S® Crispy Fried Onions

<!-- End Unit toggle --> Directions

MIX soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot. Stir.
TOP with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.

Last edited:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I make it every year twobears!!! just like that too

TK:)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Yep we call it green stuff... lol BUT we use fresh green beans it is so much better!

KinzieOlivia1

Newbie Streaker
Hire a professional hacker! (Telegram: @Blackhat_plug)
My expertise is programming, running exploits, and setting up DDOS attacks and I like the challenge of doing things where most others give up.

Examples:
Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets.
I can recover account passwords of most social networks easily, remote control smartphones.
Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, the Twitter account hacking. Criminal record expungement, Credit score increment, Change of a school course grade, tracking live location etc.

Full package deal, getting access to personal or company devices and accounts and searching for the data you need.
Hacking web servers, game servers, or other internet infrastructure. Basically, anything a hacker needs to be successful.

Examples:
Simply hacking something technically.
Causing a lot of technical trouble on websites/networks to disrupt their service with DDOS and other methods.
Economic espionage. Getting private information from someone.
Ruining your opponents, business, or private persons you don't like, I can ruin them financially and or get them arrested, whatever you like.

Contact via
Telegam:............... Blackhat_plug