What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technical Assistance Needed

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
So folks, here's my situation. For a few months when going to sites like TMZ, I noticed my computer slowing down and freezing up.(Sites that try to play videos while I am browsing are the worst, how does one turn that function off?) Now the situation has deteriorated considerably. I cannot play Youtube videos without it going out of sync, I can't watch Netflix. I try switching browsers from Mozilla to IE Explorer, and it works just a tiny bit better in Explorer. I tried installing Google chrome and it was ten times worst!

Worst of all it effects my game play, as the slots start spinning very slowly and some have frozen up!

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions is greatly appreciated!

P.S. I have already replaced the modem, used antiviruses, used disc clean ups! Even the screensaver takes forever to switch me back to the regular screen.

:comp:ahhhhh5645

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
This sounds like an Adobe Flash issue. Have you tried re-installing your flash player?

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
No, it didn't work.:sadly Youtube went out of sync, and Netflix crashed. I keep getting messages about the plug ins not working, or stopped working...:help

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I use mozilla, I have so many issues with google chrome! it you try googling the issue
and seeing if someone online has had the same problem?

what windows are you using Luck3Seven?

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
I use mozilla, I have so many issues with google chrome! it you try googling the issue
and seeing if someone online has had the same problem?

what windows are you using Luck3Seven?

Yes, I've been doing that. I'm using Windows Vista. I got a tip to update the video card driver, I went directly to Intel and they had the software to check your computer. They then installed some kind of graphic accelerator and I see some improvement. I'm cautiously optimistic. Gonna try and watch a Netflix now! Thanks everyone!:think

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
It didn't work.huhhwtff Nother weird thing happening, my computer now takes itself out of "sleep" mode, and goes to the Windows log-in screen. Today, I installed some software and suddenly my "documents" folder popped open. My game play was ruined with a slow up. Am I being hacked or something? How can I find out? :stress:frozen

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
that is very weird Luck3Seven, i would be worried about hacking also, but it may just be
software issues. I have to replace my laptop about every 3 yrs or so!
I hate it when it doesnt work correctly!

I know everyone hates to keep updating their versions of windows, but I swear "they" make
it so you have to do it at some point

I have no clue what else you can do

Last edited:

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Me Neither. But thanks again everyone. I won't report back until I have the problem solved:crssd--you guys don't need to be going bonkers along with me!:thank you:)HG:proud