What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streak Prayer Power Needed Please!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Streakers, I have seen what the power of your prayers can do, if nothing else but to comfort those in need. I would like to ask you to please come together and say some prayers for a dear friend of mine. Both of my friends parents are ill and she is so distraught over this. If you would all just please say a prayer for my friend and her family I would be ever so grateful. Thank you all so much! :eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Judy, Your friend and family have a good and kind friend "YOU" So with that said I will start the prayer right now and as you said the streakers have come together for alot of us and it really has helped "Me for 1" So lets help them get well and releive their daughters stress too..

:angel:angel:angel:angel

msfilly

Lifetime Streaker
Of course Judy and I think your friend is already blessed for she has you for a friend thinking of her and her parents and praying for her parents quick recovery

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
You're right Judy! The power of prayer can produce wonderful results...I will definitely say a prayer for your friend and here's a big :eek: for them.

topaz95

Senior Streaker
Judy, I will keep your friend and her parents in my thoughts and prayers.
And you as well for being such a kind person :eek:
:angel:angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
You know I am praying for your friend dear.......:eek:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Sending my special prayers Judy for your friend and her family :eek::eek::eek: