What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

eberetta1

Junior Streaker
Long intro to this song, but once it gets going it has a catchy beat. I like the song better than the video that goes with it.

[video=youtube;SDTZ7iX4vTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&playnext=1&list=PL994E631FA689239F&feature=results_video[/video]

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thanks for sharing these. It is great to hear what people are listening to. :clap

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Now I have that song in my head... better run, better run..:ohboy I have not heard that song in forever thanks for the memories!!

Leozkie

Newbie Streaker
This is one of my favorite song!

Suddenly It's Magic

I really love this song! snowangel

X

xsin123

I like listening to songs while I gamble it gets you in the mood.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
ok here's my new favorite kenny song! it kinda fits with prince harry in vegas, lol

X

xsin123

^I like that song, definitely going to listen to this while I play roulette today. :thumbsup

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Vixen - We seem to have similar tastes in music. I love Linkin Park also. Have you seen their new video "Lost in the Echo"? You log in through Face book to watch the video and pictures from your friends that are on your Facebook appear in the video. Very awesome.

Here is my pick of the day. From Mad Season which is fronted by the late Layne Staley from Alice In Chains. You can just copy and paste below if this link doesn't work.

Mad Season - River Of Deceit - YouTube

judyb57

Super Moderator
They don't make love songs like these any more!

Air Supply I'm all out of love

Nights Are Forever Without You - England Dan & John Ford Coley

Last edited:

gjr1961

Newbie Streaker
My song for this day would be Prince's Purple Rain. Not "true" rock 'n roll but it makes me think of my son.
Hard to find videos of prince though....:sadly

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Well he is the Prince...lol Hey Judy .. really hahaha Air Supply! I have not heard that in ages thanks for the throw back:ohboy

offrdmom

Junior Streaker
Thanks for sharing hadn't heard some of these before...They are now add to my playlist:clap