What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I loved that movie- This song was played over the weekend at my friends wedding- so pretty!

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Okay here is one for you girls

I remember when I saw it in Letterman some years back... Who Is Those Cup-Cakes?
WOW What Da Heck Happen Here?... That energy blew me away and still one of the best performances I ever have seen in Tv.
Sorry for my
absence :byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Today I'm posting a beautiful song on every levels. The song itself is just beautiful, The lyrics are wonderful and the reason i'm completely head over heels in deep love with this one, is how David Gahan's vocal sounds and the passion he sings with. Here is DEPECHE MODE with their beautiful song ONLY WHEN I LOSE MYSELF

You girls are so nice to me and when I saw you liked yesterday's choice, I was a little bit scared of today because I've shifted gear and slowed down the tempo, it is after all Sunday :unsure:
Gotta Go :byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Hey.
I have noticed that half of my name have been dropped, so now my name is Nisse, I like that (y)
Okay, today I'm pushing it a little bit. This is a Danish artist named L.O.C and a song called Ung For Evigt... SAY WHAT? Ung For Evigt means Young Forever. The song is Danish all the way, so now you get the chance to hear how we talk in this little beautiful Country of ours called Denmark. You might not understand much, BUT the song is very catchy and his voice sounds great. So I hope you're ready for something else...

That was it, Danish song at it's best, Catchy and a Groovy beat:byby

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Lol you're too funny Nisse :)
Glad you like it
:beers

Last edited by a moderator:

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
All this is bonus just for you from your oun Nisse.

First some excellent Super Info. The man himself, The man that can't do anything wrong, The man that looks better than anyone can handle (except Him Of course), The man that though he gets elder (because this man doesn't gets older, he gets elder) He still looks God-Damn-Good, He's probably the best looking guy, ever wearing a Cowboy-hat! He Is Mr. John "God Damn" Bon Jovi! And he shows up with his homies from Bon Jovi on their “This House Is Not For Sale” tour in little Denmark June 11th 2019 with Def Leppard as "Very Special Guest.

Here is the last song from 1995 where Bon Jovi played in my neighborhood...

Hoped ti worked...
There is the complete concert on You Tube (almose 2 hours) and I can't figure out to only post something in the middle so I tried the last part, just for you girls.

Here is a secret. A deep deep, very deep secret and it's that your "Nisse" infact have been watching a whole concert with Bon Jovi when I was on a Music Festival laying in a tent-camp for a week. I didn't lay there because of Bon Jovi, I was there with all my friends as a tradition, but this year both my kid-sisters was working there selling ice-cream (then they got a free ticket to all the concerts if they didn't had to work) If they were supposed to have worked I don't know but they wanted me to go with then because they were a little scared of those around 50,000 people that wanted to see Bon Jovi for any price. Theye was people all over, even on the top of those If-You-Absolutely-Have-To-Go-Right-Now-Toilets (you know those at construction places) people were standing up there, it was kaos, everybody wanted Bon Jovi, even people without tickets. Well, long story short, I have been to a Bon Jovi Concert. :)
You know what I gotta do, so...:byby

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wow thats so cool!! I would have stayed on one of those porta potties too to see Bon Jovi! :yes

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan!!
Takes me back to the good old days, lol
Been to a few crazy concerts in my day.
:bravo