What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something for every one, needs and wants

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

momsoreos

Junior Streaker
Ok this is my 3rd time trying to get this post done...lol, don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I hope I get it right this time!
I have been doing a lot of research lately, and with the help of some others, I have some very useful links I thought I would share. The economy is in such a mess there are more of us than we realize that have needs, and if we don't help each other, who will?
Have your kids ever called home and said "I need some help, I don't even have grocery money"? I don't know how many people know it, but for as little as $20 you can send a box of food, with meat and fresh veggies for 3-4 days. You can send as much or as little as you want to, and they have lots to choose from! They actually ship it to a distribution center located in the city of the recipient. So the next time you hit big, think of someone who may be hitting rock bottom!
www.angelfoodministries.com

On this site, there is something for everyone--you can be a hero, or make a wish!
Some of the wishes are for nothing more than a card or note just saying, "HI!", for a person who is lonely, that means the world. Check it out!
www.wishuponahero.com

This one is for prescriptions.
http://www.freeusadrugplan.com/Home.aspx?site=bht

This one is a legitimate work at home site, that will work with Social Security.
Virtual Call Center and Contact Center, Work-at-Home Jobs | NTI

This one has a few different links for dental assisstance.
free dental help, MORE FREE AND LOW COST DENTAL HELP: FREE AND LOW COST DENTAL HELP - P.2

Want to get your hair done, but can't afford it? This one is little to no cost!
FREE SALON SERVICES (haircut, color, style) from top salon apprentice programs

Wear glasses? Send your prescription here, prices all the way down to $10!
Zenni Optical

Sweet tooth?
Old Fashioned Candy - Candy you ate as a kid®

I am not sure what area this one covers, but it is for people with injuries, or other disabilities. They provide computer training, as well as a computer, with any devices you may need to operate it.
www.starfoundation.com

I hope someone else can use these too! If you know of any others, please add them on!
Have a blessed day!

:)HGfairy

judyb57

Super Moderator
This is a wonderful gesture momsoreos. You are a very unselfish person to help others like this (and I bet more than one of us can use many of these links, now or in the future!)

:kiss

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
This is a great post momsoreos!! Thank you so much! :kiss

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yes momsoreos thanks for taking the time to post those links, as you said it is difficult times for many people.