What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some new stuffs :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

coffee123

Banned
I am getting rid of all my computer parts.

What I have to list today is:

Brand new dell inspiron 1545 mother board. These list anywhere from 80 to 350 dollars refurbished. Mine is brand spanking new.

Also a hard drive for a laptop also brand new and preloaded with a new copy of win 7 pro Operating system. it is 250GB.

I have lots of memory for laptops also. 1 and 2 gb's. Will trade sell or barter for these items. :)

coffee123

Banned
Both are brand new. The mother board 50 they retail for over 300 new
and the hard drive which is preloaded with a brand new win 7 os $70.00

coffee123

Banned
Why thank you Carey :) yes that is similar but this one is new and the harddrive with win 7 premium will work on any laptop.

coffee123

Banned
allthebest, I deal in bulk. I am consolidating all my surplus. Why would you even ask me how much I paid?

coffee123

Banned
i have a website and i sell thru amazon as soon as the website is updated you can see all the products.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I actually meant I was wondering why someone would ask you how much you paid, lol. That is like asking someone what they get paid :crazy

coffee123

Banned
I agree why would someone ask :/

I actually meant I was wondering why someone would ask you how much you paid, lol. That is like asking someone what they get paid :crazy

but on that note I have a dell Laptop for sale also this was my personal laptop i bought 7 months ago and before someone asks I paid over 5 hundred for it and selling it for 350.00 . if interested contact me for complete details.

coffee123

Banned
One Laptop left it is a Red Dell 1545,

4gb ram
built in webcam
new win 7 64bit os
card reader
laptop case
matching red wireless mouse

this is a personal laptop not even a year old yet. it is $250.00 plus 25.00 shipping via priority mail. usa only. that is 275.00 can not even buy a cheap laptop for that this one has a dual intel processor. i use ebillme as the payment option . http://www.ebillme.com/features/safe/

Last edited:
N

nalgenie

Hey coffee, couple good deals there. If i had some extra money, i'd pick up the pc.

Maybe someday. Hey, you sound knowledgeable (geeky) like me...hahaha
do you have any info on the passports? I bought a 300GB to store some things in it when my last computer crashed, and I makes you set up an account. Unfortunately, they give you one hint for the password, and no leeway. I cannot find a back door into it. I do not have a clue what the hint means to me....dumbass...hehe. that thing wasnt cheap, now i cannot even access it.

Any ideas? I definaltely did not save the manual...to smart for that...