What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So sorry Streakers I am not well:(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ring657130

Senior Streaker
Hi all. Wanted to come here and at least let you know why I haven't been on. I do have health problems that a few are aware of. One of them is RSD..Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I have a major major flare up in my right shoulder and entire arm and at the moment I cannot use at all. I am in such severe pain all day/night and cannot stop crying. I have calcification with bone spurs in the same shoulder plus tendonitis in shoulder and entire arm which caused the flare up....All in all I hurt bad! Went to E.R. twice, and have Been going to Dr.s twice week ..trying to break up calcium so I don't have to have surgery ...I don't want to loose the use of my arm.. which iswhat they told me..start using my left and get used to it....NO WAY .I am right hand dominant and that is where all the trouble is...Typed this all lefty..doing pretty good with lefty .....but I am not a quitter! streakrockssss

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry to hear such a thing hun, and do hope that you get better. I send out some wishes and prayers for ya, keep strong, and hang in there! :friends

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I AM SO VERY :sorry FOR YOUR PAIN AT THE HOLIDAY TIMES AND I WILL:crssd MY FINGERS AND PRAY THAT YOU CAN GET THE CALCIUM BROKEN UP IN A SPEEDY TIME SO YOU ARE NOT IN AS MUCH PAIN AND CAN HOPEFULLY TRY TO ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS AND REAMIN A " RIGHTY " BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! :friends AND GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE ANGELS YOU NEED :angel :angel :angel

judyb57

Super Moderator
You poor thing, you have had so much pain and sorrow lately sorrow lately and now this. I hope things turn for the better for you soon hon. I am so glad to see you in here at least trying and I am glad you have the I AM NOT A QUITTER attitude!! I will keep you in my prayers! :hug

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
:0)) Sorry to hear bout all the pain you are suffering, Ring You are in my thoughts and prayers I wish you a speedy recovery, and you have the right attitude to accomplish it, you are not a quitter! violet57

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Am sorry to hear that you are having these problems ring, we take the use of our hands and arms for granted, like most other things and goodness it is terrible when you have limited use of them and suffer from pain, I hope things pick up for you hon.:friends

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry. You are in my prayers always. My heart is with you.

pevangel : )

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
sorry to hear your having a hard time dear!
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

RIPPERS1

Lifetime Streaker
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

Ring hope you get better soon .
Charles

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Ring I am so very sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts and prayers hon.​

ring657130

Senior Streaker
Hi All! Wanted to keep you updated. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon on Dec 15. I have been going to chiropractors 3x a week and I am starting to feel so much better. I can at least move my arm now. My shoulder is much better than it was....I was beyond the pain scale 10 I thought my shoulder was giving birth..lol Thats how bad the pain was I have at least some relief its a 5 now.. I know with the RSD I will never get better but maybe someday they'll find a cure. Thankyou so much rippers for the prayer...It WORKED! Thankyou so much guys prayers and thoughts work so much better when 2 or more gather. Thankyou everyone for the nice words and thoughtfulness...Cheered me up. Hugs and Kisses all! STREAKERS are the BEST!!! :proudKS:):)HG

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
Hi All! Wanted to keep you updated. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon on Dec 15. I have been going to chiropractors 3x a week and I am starting to feel so much better. I can at least move my arm now. My shoulder is much better than it was....I was beyond the pain scale 10 I thought my shoulder was giving birth..lol Thats how bad the pain was I have at least some relief its a 5 now.. I know with the RSD I will never get better but maybe someday they'll find a cure. Thankyou so much rippers for the prayer...It WORKED! Thankyou so much guys prayers and thoughts work so much better when 2 or more gather. Thankyou everyone for the nice words and thoughtfulness...Cheered me up. Hugs and Kisses all! STREAKERS are the BEST!!! :proudKS:):)HG

What an awesome update!! I hope you just continue to get better with each day. YES streakers and thier prayers are the best!! If you read the prayer room, my father who is 80 yrs old was placed on a resperator and intubated a couple of days before thanksgiving, we really didn't think he would make it, but with prayers and faith he pulled through and is now breathing on his own!! Streakers are definately the best!! I wish you continued healing and will keep you in my prayers. KS:)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh ring, I am so happy to hear that things are finally starting to look up for you hon. I know things have been rough for you for a while now. Lets hope the New Year brings new hope and happiness for all of us! :)HG