What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Me Your Papers!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Have I been transported back to Nazi Germany? What is up with Quicktender again?? This is the 3rd time they are asking me to provide these things. Then they hassle me because I don't have a Driver's License. I live in NYC, very few drivers here. It seems you never know what new horrors you are going to face when you log on there these days! I wish we had more and better pay options! :ahhhhh5645

:chaingun123

QuickTender Live Support:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Welcome to QuickTender Live Support, you are chatting with Gundar. How can I help you?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hi. Why is my access to my account VIEW ONLY?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]QuickTender Live Support:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Can I have your QuickTender account number please?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] 1000084186[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]QuickTender Live Support:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Please wait a few moments; I’ll look into this for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Sure, thank you\[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]QuickTender Live Support:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Could you please provide us with a valid copy of your passport, photocard driving license or ID in order to restore full access to your account? Please send those documents to [email protected] or you may fax your documents to one of the following numbers: 00 44 870 626 9684 or 011 44 870 626 9684.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I have sent such to you already[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] You give me problems because I don't have a Driver's licencse[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] But I provided everything else[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]QuickTender Live Support:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Could you send us a US issued Passport or ID card instead, if you do not have a driver's license?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I did, I sent my alien card social security card[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] These are harder to get than Drivers License![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]QuickTender Live Support:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] We need a document that is state issued with your photocard on it in order to restore full access to your account.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]xxx:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Well okay, guess I'll send them again. Thank you.[/FONT]

:scaredsily55353

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, it is hard I know but at least we have options like QT to use. I would be lost without this method.

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Yes, it is hard I know but at least we have options like QT to use. I would be lost without this method.

They restored my access. That was fast. I get mad because I get scared. If no Quicktender we're in the toilet! :frozen

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Glad that they sorted it out for you Luck3sevens, yes I would panic too if my only access was cut.