What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

N

nalgenie

happy3Happy Anniversary JM. 4/5/96 I still love you.
Rest in Peace. My prayers are always with you.
Miss you every day. Shortcake.

N

nalgenie

Thank-you...

died of Leukemia on Christmas, same day as my Mother. I have been having major depression problems lately.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thinking of you :)HG My husband passed away almost 5yrs ago each day is still as hard as the next... but life has let me move on and never forget all the special times we had together, he will always be my best friend.

N

nalgenie

Thanks, and sorry for you too.

I has been a very difficult 10 years for me. One thing after another. Both of our mothers suffering...lung cancer, then the Leukemia, then I had cancer, then right the next year my mom died. Mean time I have had lupus since 1998, and its just really getting to me...lots of pain and i am just so freaken depressed about everyone, and this condition i have been fighting i just can't even stand it anymore. Haven't even been able to drag my ass out of bed. Never been so bad, it always hit me alot when i lost everyone, now i think the pain has added to it, and everything is really hitting me like a ton of bricks...thank God i can still gamble...hehe.

Sorry for rambling...guess this is making up for the therapy i skipped out of today ....hehe. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i need a beer.

you guys please pray for my sanity. thank-you.

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Nalgenie I am so sorry for your loses, they are your angels watching over you forever,:angel, I am so sorry for your Pain and depression, please remember you have Friends here and always will, you are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you. If you need to talk or anything just PM me, I am here for you.

pevangel

N

nalgenie

thanks pevangel! i believe in angels, and i have a pic of all of them here next to me, i always say they are my angels. i definately need them.

:inbed I was going to leave you a smile, but when i started looking thru them, saw this one, and LMAO...this is exactly what i feel like!!!
hehehehehe....god help me.

i can't believe they nailed a smiley the way i feel...too funny.

well, thank you:)HGtake care, nal

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
You are so welcome, what I said comes straight from my heart.

Hugs

pevangel