What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputable survey sight

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

papsnana

Junior Streaker
I have been a member here for almost a year
www.pineconeresearch.com/
I get paid 3$ for every survey I do and even got free
products to try. I do 5-6 a monthe. They usually send a few profile surveys about brands /products you use and you don;t get paid for them there are about 2-3 a month but only take 5 minutes for those. The paid surveys range from 5-15 minutes depending how fast you read and type etc.
and I just want every one to know I DO NOT GET ANYTHING FOR REFERRING PEOPLE TO THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't always take new members(free membership) but I think they have been recently. :luck

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, they are a great survey site. I belong too and always get my money in my Paypal when I do a survey. Also if the send you a product to try and you fill out the survey afterwards, they pay you $20~!! (and papsnana, is right, they do not pay for referrals, that is why I left this here!) :rock

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I did surveys for them years ago and they were great! I did many of the tasting surveys, they would send me new foods and stuff and i had to try them out and fill out surveys about it. Very cool!:rock

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Hi

I signed up yesterday, do you know how long before I get a reply if I am a member or not please? Thanks a bunch.

pevangel

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I have been a member for a while now. I get paid via Paypal and use the money for purchases at Ebay. Works out great.

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Signed up Tuesday afternoon and got accepted yesterday.

Thank you!

weesie:)HG:)HG

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I finally got my first survey last week, on the 17th. I got a check in the mail today, the 22nd. Pretty quick.

I hope they send me more!!!!

Thanks for the tip!

weesie:thank you

judyb57

Super Moderator
They will weesie, just make sure and watch for their emails. They send out emails for pre-surveys and you need to do those also to get the surveys. They only take a few minutes to do HTH:)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Looks good, but I presume it is only for people from the US as it says something about nationwide.

cola57

Senior Streaker
This sounds like a good deal. I went to the site but I cant find any where to sign up. can anybody help?ctree

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry hon, I think they only take new members during certain times. You might want to email them and ask and even ask to be put on a list if they have one. sntwv

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
They are not accepting new members right now. I usually get an email when they are asking for new members. When I get one of those, I will post it here. I don't get a lot of surveys, but this month I made $12.00!hpydy

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks Iamagambler, that would be a great help to people. That's still not bad getting $12 a month, over a year that's a bit extra money.

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah, it's a nice amount over a year's time. I also do paid to read programs, so when I reach a certain amount, I will buzz over to ebay and find something for me!!!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Nice to get something special for yourself, I don't have as much time to do my survey sites now, but I still get something occasionally.