What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready to give up smoking?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I know it was the first thing I reached for when I got stressed. Hope you are getting better weather up in Sydney we are having some wild storms here this week Hesus

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Its pretty much hard to quit what you usually do, i also had a friend who tried to quit smoking but since she is stress from work she started smoking again. She can finished a who packed of cigarette everyday, i just hope that this won't affect her in the future.
Stressful times are the hardest!! I always reach for a cig when I am stressed! And I am stressed a lot!!

Hesus

Newbie Streaker
Craving for cigarettes in stressful situations is purely psychological factor, you just need to develop a new habit to tackle stress. For example you can complete Rubik's cube each time you want to smoke GG22 Weather here is nice, only a little bit of clouds in the skies :)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yes, that's why I knew the ecigs would suit me, I had to replace smoking with something else. Our weather settled a bit today, just overcast and miserable.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Craving for cigarettes in stressful situations is purely psychological factor, you just need to develop a new habit to tackle stress. For example you can complete Rubik's cube each time you want to smoke GG22 Weather here is nice, only a little bit of clouds in the skies :)
Yeah I am sure it is psychological, its hard to fight that though!

RJB

Newbie Streaker
Ah yes, the deadly cancer stick can be a pest on the long run. I myself was once heavily hooked on to it's wrong doings yet as of today I no longer carry the habit of smoking. The way I quit was by replacing the addiction for another one hehe! I started buying tic-tacs and whenever I felt the need for a cigarette I would proceed with dumping a few in my mouth and in a matter of 2 to 3 months in a row doing that I finally said goodbye to tobacco lol :ohboy

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats great RJB, quitting smoking is one of the hardest things to do!!

Cayenne

Newbie Streaker
I gave up smoking on 24 of July and feel myself much better. I want everyone who smokes find energy and don't ever again buy that bullets that destroying smokers.

Napalmsecpr

Newbie Streaker
Viele glücksspieler rauchen
Könnten zigaretten aufgegeben werden, wenn ich anfange, eine pfeife zu rauchen?