What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Jackpots at RTG's question.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

bAdSmoker

Junior Streaker
I was just wondering if anyone know if it's at all possible to hit a random jackpot while you're in a bonus round/feature let's say you hit 100 free spins on Rain Dance, Would those hundred spins still count towards the random? Or would it be void during your spins?

Just curious if anyone knows this question or not, Or if someone has actually hit a random during free spins.

Thanks.

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
I have never hit the radom during the free spins
but you suppose to be able to hit the jackpot at any time because it's radom

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am not sure, but since it is supposedly "random" it should hit with any spin your slot machine makes, bonus round, 1 penny bet 1 dollar bet or anything. :ring

myst1111

Pro Streaker
answer is yes u can i hit random jackpot on cleo gold once during the free spins long time ago

C

ceks79

And with my awesome memory there was member here (or the old Forum) called Marina who hit a Random on a free spin about 5 years ago or something...

HP:

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
she has hit quite a few randoms in her time. I think she had won a couple during the freespins but can't be 100% certain.

The real question to be answered is what does it mean when it says something like a players contribution is to be no more/less than 1.5% of the jackpot or something like that.

Look at the slot games rules, and you should see something around about to this.

bAdSmoker

Junior Streaker
she has hit quite a few randoms in her time. I think she had won a couple during the freespins but can't be 100% certain.

The real question to be answered is what does it mean when it says something like a players contribution is to be no more/less than 1.5% of the jackpot or something like that.

Look at the slot games rules, and you should see something around about to this.

I'm assuming that it means you have to wager a certain amount of money through a period of time, In order to be eligible for the random?

So let's say you're sitting at a slot for 2hrs spinning at 20c a spin x2000 spins = $400 wagered and the jackpot is $5000... I'm guessing you'd have to wager at least 1.5% of $5000..

But who knows.

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
thats what i figured as well, that a player must contribute 1.5% before they would be able to win a random.

Anyone that has ever hit a random, have they ever hit it with just a few spins, or did you play that slot for a long time before hitting?

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
I think the 1.5% means that from every $10 you wager on a slot, $0.15 goes to the Random Jackpot.
You can hit a random on your very first spin, otherwise it wouldn't be random.

:cheer

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
you know, i have seen this question brought up before, and i believe that is the most sensable answer. That makes complete since and i'm certain that is probably the correct one.

Thanks for the input, as that makes total sense.:ohboy

judyb57

Super Moderator
I think the 1.5% means that from every $10 you wager on a slot, $0.15 goes to the Random Jackpot.
You can hit a random on your very first spin, otherwise it wouldn't be random.

:cheer

Thanks hon, I believe you are right. I won a $16,000 jackpot on a game I had only played a few times and only spun a little bit before I hit it.

bucsjets

Newbie Streaker
i have hit two randons in extreme over a period of about 18 months. one while playing for .20 and one while playing for .40. both times my deposits were only 20.00 or 25.00 and one was won with only a short time of playing the other won a little and starting playing again on a secon day and hit then. they were not won on free spin rounds. I truely believe they are random and i know i did not invest a certain percentage first. Good luck to all it can happen to anyone