What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quote of the day

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

fisherman

Newbie Streaker
Thanks for sharing. SOme of these are great. One that I like after a rough day and nothing seems to be going my way is: "Mistakes are proof that you are trying."

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Patrick Henry
Ratifier of the U.S. Constitution
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."

Cayenne

Newbie Streaker
[FONT=&quot]Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.

William Shakespeare[/FONT]

AndiGamer

Junior Streaker
[FONT=&quot]Oh, it's not really gambling when you never lose.

(c) Jennifer Aniston
[/FONT]

Gavriano

Newbie Streaker
Knowledge is proud that she knows so much; Wisdom is humble that she knows no more.
Cowper

Great quote! I loved Socrates, too, "The wisest man is the one who knows that he knows nothing". I studied epistemology at Uni and I came to believe we humans are mistaken about just about everything of fundamental importance. This quote nicely sums that up :D

eroTwain

Newbie Streaker
"Words are but the vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links, they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes." - Theodore Dreiser