What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quicktender -ACH

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Just logged into my Quicktender account and found that ACH is now an option. Did not research so I don't know if this will benefit us for doing withdrawls to our Netspend or WP. If anyone knows please share. Thanks

judyb57

Super Moderator
Good question. I myself don't know a thing about that stuff. Hopefully someone will be able to help! Probably a good thing though with all these changes :think

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Oh I hope so, I just tried to set it up to wp - I had gone and gotten an Entropay card only to find out that qt will NOT wire to anything other than a USA routing number ;(

Thanks for noticing this!

judyb57

Super Moderator
LMAO, I was just coming to post this labell.

Money deposits > Automated Clearing House Important information about making ACH Deposits:

Please note: your ACH deposit has been credited to your QuickTender
Account and it’s ready to use. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to cover the full deposit amount.

Until the funds have been collected from your bank account, we regret you will not be able to withdraw funds from your QuickTender Account.

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Well you're gonna laugh harder when you see what stupid thing I did now... I tried to withdraw to wp from qt using the ACH... now it's tryng to debit the wp which of course has nothing in it... DUH...

so I wrote qt, hoping I could withdraw via ACH,,,, NO WE CAN NOT! :(

this is their answer: Regarding the ACH option, it may used only for funding your account.

ACH is a secure and reliable deposit option for funding your QuickTender Account. By providing and confirming your bank account details, QuickTender will debit from your bank the amount you specify.

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Then I got the brilliant idea... as I make deposits using qt I often see EcoCard listed as the account they are loading... well easy to get the EcoCard but qt will NOT let you deposit to it with your qt balance ;(