What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Pay Power Visa Reloadable Card

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Has anyone hear of the Pay Power Visa Debit reloadable card? I saw it on another discussion board and heard that some peeps are successfully using it to deposit. I was going to check it out and see if it might be another new option for me. Any one else possibly know anything about this card?

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I haven't heard about it, let us know what you find out about it please krazy2go

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I havent heard of it either krazy. I will a little digging and see if i can find anything

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hmm, did you hear if it was an online card or a card like the NetSpend you purchase in a store and it is reloadable?

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
It's supposed to be a reloadable card like Netspend, but I couldn't find it in any of the local stores yesterday. So, it's still a mystery to me.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I have never heard about it either. I will see if I can find out anything about it..

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
The one that you can use worldwide is the PayPower Travel Money Visa. I'm going to a different part of town where they are supposed to have these in the store and will see if they do. If so, I'll give it a try and come back here again and let you know either way the results.

Wish me luck!

Here's a link to the site if you want to check it out: https://www.paypower.com/Pick-A-Card/Travel-Content

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks krazy2go, I'm curious to see how it works

:thank you

ru486

Senior Streaker
I think I've seen them around at a few grocery stores but never have tried them as Netspend still works fine for me.
If some of you are having problems with netspend try creating a virtual account number and see if that works.

Last edited:

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Well, the PayPower Travel Visa Money card worked at iNetbet. However, the fees are high, so before jumping into this one, check the fee schedules and monthly maintenance fees. I may only last with this one for a short time if it gets too expensive.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you Krazy this is great having another method to deposit!!!:thank you