What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q T U M W

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
Will someone please see if they can get the site to come up? I tried and it won't come up........Don't like that one bit!!!hmmr

CURTLOVE107

Pro Streaker
it doesnt come up until 7pm...thats when the cc deposits start to work...dont know how long it stays up..because i usually get in there at 7-7:15pm

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Ok - I got the site to come up. The credit card option was available so I tried to load onto QT with my Netspend reloadable and it said deposit unsuccesful please try again. I tried twice. Can someone please help. I did check my netspend balance and I have enough so lack of funds are not the problem. Thanks

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Ok - I got the site to come up. The credit card option was available so I tried to load onto QT with my Netspend reloadable and it said deposit unsuccesful please try again. I tried twice. Can someone please help. I did check my netspend balance and I have enough so lack of funds are not the problem. Thanks

I'm in the same boat at the same time. This is so *&$# frustrating!!! :(

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Here is QT's response. Not quite sure what it means but here it is none the less.

Thank you for contacting the QuickTender Help Desk.

Unfortunately, your deposit was declined on our processor's side due to very unspecific error; unfortunately this is completely outside of our control. We are sorry for this inconvenience and at the moment can only advise to try again later.

Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance.

:hit
[/FONT]