What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

prayers please

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

taffy233

Junior Streaker
Hi, just found out yesterday after having chemo. That it is my last one nonthing more they can do. Havent been a member very long, but on all the post I have seen you all are great people. All prayers appreciated, I get on this sight every day just to see who is on. Also looking for free cash. I cant afford to deposit because of all Bills. and ThiSpr:proudthis is the only forum I belong to. Again thank you, taffy233

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry Taffy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.:)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:sorryTAFFY MY HEART ACHES FOR YOU HUN!! I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU AND I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES I HAVE HAD 1 OR 2 SO PLEASE DONT EVER EVER GIVE UP I WAS ALSO TOLD NOTHING THEY CAN DO BUT BY GODS WILL I AM STILL KICKING NOT HARD BUT KICKUNG AND IN THE END THATS WHAT COUNTS!! JUST ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE:angelTO GUIDE YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE I WILL SAY I AM HERE IF YOU NEED ME TO TALK TO OR .... I AM A :friendsKS:)

judyb57

Super Moderator
I will keep you in my prayers taffy, it is such an unkind world at times. :)HG

laceysoft

Lifetime Streaker
taffy my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Miracles can and do happen so hang on and keep your faith!!!!
:)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Taffy my thoughts and prayers will also be with you, and as Pixie said, miracles do happen, so never give up hope hon.KS:)

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
So Sorry to hear dear, i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and yes, always keep the faith. :)HG

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I'm sorry Taffy . You will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure hun . Stay positive.

taffy233

Junior Streaker
:freeThank you all so much for all your prayers. I knew I could count on all of you. taffy233:proud

N

nalgenie

Hey Taffy,
I am praying for you too. I want you to know there is really a lot of power in prayer. I have been in a bad position a couple times myself, and like Pixie said, miracles do happen, I should not be alive at all, but this past December I am now a 5 year Cancer Survivor....lots of people were praying for me.
I know its hard, but try to stay positive, its so important.

:)HG Feel better, Nal

taffy233

Junior Streaker
:)HGYou people amaze as I have said before. Just last week they stareted me on a new chemo that just came out. Wont know for awhile if it is going to work, But I will never give up, and I thank you all so much for your prayers. If I could not come on to streak every day I dont know what I would do. My Prayers go out to all of you needing Prayer. PLEASE never give up. Thank you, taffy233:)HG:proud

judyb57

Super Moderator
:)HGJust last week they stareted me on a new chemo that just came out. Wont know for awhile if it is going to work, But I will never give up,

OMG, maybe this is the thing that will help you!! :luck Good luck hon!! :)HG

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
God Bless you Taffy, You will be in my Prayers every single day. I pray this new drug is the one to help you. I believe in miracles:)HG, this could be your miracle.

God Bless you,

pevangel

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I am praying that this new treatment they are giving you will be the one that helps. Hang in there sweetie and never give up.

:)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
With Streakers Prayers, you are bound to have a miracle happen to you. We have the most supportive family found on the net!! :)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Good luck with the new treatment hon, hope it works the miracle for you.

taffy233

Junior Streaker
:kiss:proud:angelThank you all again for your prayers, for my illness, so far the new treatment is working! Anyways I am still here. My husband was home for a visit a month ago and I showed him the prayer room. He is very thankfull for all your prayers! taffy233