What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for Vixen's family

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Vixen lost her grandmother last night after a long battle with cancer. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
She was one tough cookie and fought this cancer so hard but it finally beat her. She is at peace now and out of the suffering so that is a comfort.

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
I am so very sorry for your loss, Vixen. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I am so very sorry Vixen.It's never easy to lose someone you love and hold so dearly to your heart.

If it's any comfort to you, at least you know she is no longer suffering. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very sad time.

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
My deepest sympathies for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

:hug

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
vixen so sorry to hear about ur grandmother but i will keep u and ur family in my prayers

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Vixen, I'm soo very sorry. Always sending good vibes/prayers your way.

Love,
Liz

XoX

desperado347

Junior Streaker
May the Lord of All bring Peace and Comfort to you and your Family Vixen and May the soul of your dear departed grandmother rest in His Bosum.

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Vixen my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in your time of grief. May your memories bring you comfort. I lost the 3 closest people in my life, all in less than 4 years { my mom at a young age} life definetly isnt fair sometimes. Take comfort knowing you have a special guardian angel to watch out for you

The Dish

Lifetime Streaker
:friends

Our Grandparents are our roots and when they go, the loss is more than words can say.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this very difficult time.