What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for Spin2AWin's Daughter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Please keep Spin2Win's (Vicki) daughter in your thoughts and prayers. She has been going through some bad health issues that are ongoing and continue to get worse. Her name is Jillian and she can sure use the Streak's power of prayer! (Could you maybe throw in an extra one for Spin? She could use an extra hug or two!) :hug

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Oh Vicki..I am so sorry Jillian is going through this. My heart and prayers go out to the two of you. :hug:hug

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I will be keeping Vicki and Jillian in my prayers and thoughts, Vicki is the absolutely nicest person and I hate to think of the stress she is going through.

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
oh yes, i will most definitly pray for spins daughter and her and the entire family. may gob bless all.

pevangel

wildone2

Junior Streaker
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Everyone that post here has come together in agreement that Jillian will be seen through this.:angel The Bible states that if 2 or more come together in agreement that it will be done. By the grace of God, in the name of his son Jesus Christ it IS DONE!!!! Tell Jillian that she is going to come through everything Ok. God bless everyone.:hug

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I will continue to keep Spin and her daughter in my thoughts and prayers!

gterrapin

Senior Streaker
God's joy gives us strength to make it through day by day. We use it to lift up others and pray for those that need a little extra. I will pray for Spin's daughter and family as well!
:hug

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm keeping you and your family in
my prayers daily dear!!

we love you :)

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you everyone, from both myself and Jillian! :hug

We certainly do believe in the power of prayer here in our household. It's through prayer, and by the Grace of God; we believe; that has kept us going to this point in all aspects of our lives.

God Bless,
Vicki

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Ah man!!! I need to stop in more often!! (especially after all you've seen me thru)

Vic- I usually ask to keep my love one's safe and those online too!

I'll send more for your precious daughter!

Lots of Love

XoXoXoX

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I will keep both of you in my prayers dear. Have Faith that things will get better. :hug

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will keep you 2 in my prayers-everything will work out honey.

Big hug for you both

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
How is she doing? I hope for the better . I LOVE the name Jillian ....thats what I was going to name a daughter if I had one [all boys lol]
Your family is in my prayers :hug

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
She's doing "ok", Silk ... thanks for asking, and thank you for the prayers for us all.

Right now, she's with my eldest Daughter who lives in Illinois, for awhile. My eldest; Jenna; is in the medical field so I don't worry about Jillian being cared for/watched over at all when she's there. They don't get to see each other often (we live in PA) so it's nice that they'll spend close to a month together and make some wonderful memories.

She's lost some more weight and down to 93 pounds now, and still has pain ... but with that has her good & bad days. Thanks again for keeping her in your prayers.

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
HI VICKI I HOPE YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER JILLIAN FIGHT YOUR BATTLES AND GET THYROUGH IT WITH FLYING COLORS I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND ITS NOT MY PLACE TO ITS JUST I CAN ONLY SAY WITHOUT KNOWING THE UGLY CULPRIT CAUSING THIS TO YOU ALL - GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY ALL THE ANGELS BE AT YOUR SIDE TO FIGHT WITH YOU!! :friends

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Spin2AWin

I wish your daughter a full and speedy recovery violet57

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you so much!

We certainly do believe in the power of prayer
and
appreciate each and every one.