What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

prayers for my daughter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lynnyadg

Lifetime Streaker
my daughter has to have major surgery,she found out,it is beginning stages of cancer,i pray they caught it in time.she is 29,so young & beautiful,i am moving back home to cali to be with her,and will be awesome to be home again.prayers much appreciated,you all always make me feel special here.:hug:hug

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry to hear this lynny! I hope the surgery goes well and they have caught it in time. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.:hug

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh no! I am so sorry hon. My thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and also to you and the rest of your family. I know how scared and worried you must be for your daughter.

We will all pray they found it soon enough and that it can be taken care of now :hug

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
So sorry Lynny..I really really hope the got it in time..

She, you and your family is in my prayers..

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG I am so so sorry to hear this lynnyadg. I will pray so hard for your daughter hon!!! Also for you and your entire family as well as this will be so very tough on you guys also!! Stay strong and keep faith sweetie!!:hug

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
May God Bless your daughter and you lynnyadg My prayers are certainly with you this day and always. God Bless and God speed to recovery.

pevangel:hug

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Will keep you and your daughter in my prayers hon, hope all goes well