What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pray for my family,,, brother fround dead.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

brunett47

Senior Streaker
hi e1, its been hard for me and my siblings these last few days,our baby brother was found dead 3 days ago, my hearts breaking now,we laid him to rest just yesterday,he took his own life, please pray for him, his name is robert,thank you for this site ,we all need some one to talk to, brunett47.and again thank you

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh hon, how terrible for you and your family. I don't know what to say about such tragedy. All I can say is I am so sorry. What pain your brother must have been going through. Know he is at peace now. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad that you posted this and let us try and help you through this even just a little. You are right, it is so important to share our feelings, good and bad. We are here for you any time you need any of us. (((HUGS))) Sending a little extra love your way dear!:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG I am so sorry for your loss brunett!! How old was your brother? You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.:eek:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will be praying for you and your family- we are here for you if you need to talk.

hugs

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Soooo sorry for you and yours. I lost my oldest brother 2 years ago still dets to me at times. Then I look up to the sky and yell at him and I feel alittle better. Our prayers for you and your family are happening now. God Bless

:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
i am so sorry for your loss.i will say prayers for you and your family and robert.sending you a special angels kiss and hug.god bless you sweetie.i will keep you all in my prayers.hug's alea

ashgeosad

Pro Streaker
ss for your loss hun i have you in my thoughts and prayers, take care hun :eek:im sending a big (((HUGS))):eek::angel

topaz95

Senior Streaker
So sorry for your loss. I will think of you and your family and pray for you all!

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
That is such terrible news I am so sorry for the pain your family is going thru I will keep you guys in my daily prayers

cola57

Senior Streaker
So very sorry for your loss!! I cant imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
Wow I am at a loss for words. Sorry that you and your family are going through this. I will be praying for you and your family.

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
brunett, i am so sorry for your loss. May God give you the strength to get through this horrible tragedy hon. Please know Robert hurts no more and is at peace with the Lord. I will keep him and your family in my prayers.