What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pls pray for me and my MD

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ysa57ve

Newbie Streaker
This is my first post here and what a wonderful way to start than asking for a prayer. I was diagnosed at 50 years old with stage IV inoperable lung cancer. Have been through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and am right know on chemotherapy again for a limp node in my neck. I appreciate you keeping me in your prayers for my healing and also my doctor so he´ll get Gods wisdom on whatever treatment he decides to give. Also please be inspired by me. I was given 3 weeks and here I am almost 3 years later. Nothing is written. Thank you so much. Have a very blessed day!!!streakrockssss:)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
First of all welcome to Streak Gaming, you have found the best forum with the best offers and members anywhere online.

Secondly, I am sorry for your suffering and hope things will be good for you in the future

:)HG

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Welcome to the Streak . Wow what a survivor you are ! stay strong and you will be in my prayers . :)HG

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Welcome to the Streak and I will keep you in my prayers!KS:)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hi ysa57ve So sorry to read your post. I had stage 4 lymphoma at 28! Got to have the best "team" was gifted to have a BMT after a year and a half. I'm 47 now.

Will think of you, loved ones and send positive healing vibes ur way :proud

XoX
Liz

Last edited:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sorry that I am late in welcoming to you to the forum ysa57ve, and especially sorry for your suffering, I will most certainly remember you in my prayers.