What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please say a prayer for Dani's mom

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Dani, one of our great Admins here, needs some prayers for her mom. Her mom had a stroke day before yesterday and went to the hospital. She seemed to be doing better, until the next day. She then started losing the use of her arm etc. Today they moved her to ICU, it seems she has bleeding going on in her head (I am sure I am not explaining this totally correct)

Her mom lives quite a way away from Dani, so she is leaving in the morning to be closer to her and see what is what. Please say some extra prayers for Dani's mom and the rest of their family :)HG

(Dani, if you read this, I am sorry I didn't ask you if it was ok to post. I just know your mom could use all the prayers she can get right now)

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
She and her whole family are in my thoughts and prayers . Dani and such a nice person and I hope her mom makes a full recovery .

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for posting this Judy, I am sure that dani won't mind and will want all the prayers she can get at the moment, it must have been so hard for her being so far away from her mum at this time, she is most certainly in my prayers.

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I am keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers Dani. Also sending prayers for you. :)HG