What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Pray For Our Pup Zoey

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

tessa35

Lifetime Streaker
I was hoping you could say a prayer for our beagle Zoey. My husband and I have two beagle's Zoey and Zsu-Zsu. They are sisters and are going to be 7 years old on December 1st. Three nights ago she kept waking me up in the night but I was so sleepy that couldn't get up and when I woke up in the morning I looked at her eyes and I could tell she was blind in one eye and the other was real bad. I rushed her to our Vet and she had Glaucoma in both eyes and was totally blind in the left eye and we have been fighting with medication since then to keep the right eye from going blind. Glaucoma can cause blindness in 24 to 48 hours in dogs, which I never knew until now. It has been a terrible time and she is the sweetest dog and we love her so much and so does her sister who has been very upset and doesn't understand why Zoey doesn't want to play anymore. Thank you all.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Aww poor little thing, I never realised they could go blind some quickly either, will keep all of your family in my thoughts and prayers, I know how hard it is, I know how my dear little cat Lucky is so special to me.

PaaskeUK

Senior Streaker
I was hoping you could say a prayer for our beagle Zoey. My husband and I have two beagle's Zoey and Zsu-Zsu. They are sisters and are going to be 7 years old on December 1st. Three nights ago she kept waking me up in the night but I was so sleepy that couldn't get up and when I woke up in the morning I looked at her eyes and I could tell she was blind in one eye and the other was real bad. I rushed her to our Vet and she had Glaucoma in both eyes and was totally blind in the left eye and we have been fighting with medication since then to keep the right eye from going blind. Glaucoma can cause blindness in 24 to 48 hours in dogs, which I never knew until now. It has been a terrible time and she is the sweetest dog and we love her so much and so does her sister who has been very upset and doesn't understand why Zoey doesn't want to play anymore. Thank you all.

I send the biggest prayers. I really hope the best hope she will be recovering.

Me and my fiancee have a now 15 year old "small dog" mixed staffordshire terrier. Not like a usual terrier. It is one of its kind. So sweet looking and so shy. Apart from meeting other dogs hehe. But you can see sometimes that time is taking its part. But strangely it is jumping around still like a little boy :)

I wish you the best. Our Duke is sending his prayerrs as well. Also my fiancee magic spirits. I am sure that is what keeping our dog so lively and young.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Awww so sorry Tessa. That is so sad. I will keep her in my prayers! :)HG