What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please pray for my family

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
We have lost our oldest son, he passed away suddenly last night. His name is Robert.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am soooo sorry mawmaw!! I know how tragic that can be, we lost my brother at 40 this past November. NO mother should ever have to go through the pain of losing a child. stay strong and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!:eek:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I'm so sorry for your loss and cannot imagine the pain your mother is suffering right now, I am saying prayers

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh mawmaw, I am sooo sorry hon! I too can not even imagine the pain a parent must feel at the loss of a child. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and I pray you will find comfort in your time of such great pain! :eek:

emma13

Pro Streaker

You are in my prayers

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you all, your prayers and suppport mean so much right now. vixen, I am the mom.

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry to hear about your terrible loss I can even imagine losing a child I will keep your family in my prayers :eek::eek::eek:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I am soooo sorry for your loss?? If I may ask what happened?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats just horrible mawmaw. I am so sorry for your loss. Just tragic!

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Mawmaw I am sooo sorry to hear of your loss-what a horrible thing to go threw.

I will say a prayer for you and your family-if you need anything just let me know.

Big Hugs:eek:

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
The autopsy report is back, we knew he had cerebal palsy. They say that his heart just gave out from the cerebal palsy. Thank you again for your loving support, it helped me get through the funereal.

judyb57

Super Moderator
So glad at least you found out what happened. Though the pain will never go away, have faith that time will allow you to remember him without as much pain. :eek:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Let the healing begin, we love you here and anytime you need to talk, don't hesitate to ask, to vent, to scream, to yell, to cry, whatever you want, we'll be here for you...

:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry MawMaw, thats so sad. Another horrible disease takes yet another young life.....
:eek::eek::eek: